Stephen R. Todd holds the designation of CFBS (Certified Family Business Specialist) and has been working in the insurance and financial services industry since 1982. He graduated from Stetson University in 1982 with a degree in finance.
Stephen’s record of accomplishments is a testimony to his philosophy:
- Million Dollar Round Table member every year from 1988 through 2017. Court of the Table every year from 1997 through 2017.
- Recipient of MDRT Top of the Table member every year from 2005 through 2017.
- Recipient of the National Quality Award every year from 1985 through 2017.
- Recipient of the National Sales Achievement Award every year from 1988 through 2017.
- Recipient of the elite ELIF Award 2006 (Exceptional Level of In Force Business) from Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual).
- Member of the NALU and the Society of Financial Services Professionals.
- Certified Family Business Specialist Designation
Steve currently resides in Crystal Lake, IL with his wife and four children.
CA Insurance Lic. #0D36195, State of Domicile: IL